Important Notice for Existing Members: the system is recently updated, and login system is also upgraded. You will need to reset your password to log in again. Please use the FORGOT PASSWORD button below to reset, and after all the procedures, you will be able to log back in. Email us for any issues

Member? Come on in!

Forgot password?

Not angel? Sign up now!

sports, sometimes with pets or animals are they sports
Started by McLaranium 11 months ago .

interesting
[ link ]

forcing to do what you want - maybe.
the horses know and are connected - linked to their owners, trainers, when you in a random jeopardy ride a different horse, the performance won't be the same !¬¬)

Night Angel 11 months ago 2021-08-13 06:56:48

Well, at least she was kicked out from the games after punching the horse...

That's, ridiculous...

McLaranium 11 months ago 2021-08-13 19:23:27

I think each horse owner should ride his own horse, as seen in farm competitions!
the cow knows you and walk, the bull or oxes too.
the dog puddle or shepherd learns with his environment and owners.
organizers, rules and riders know it, and thinking about "SPORT" - what is an sport then?
compared to the new copetition of climbing, I find climbing very nice sport, SPORT. , maybe a "more real Sport" .

Post edited 11 months ago

McLaranium 11 months ago 2021-08-13 19:31:34

just a random note found [ link ]

Night Angel 11 months ago 2021-08-16 06:58:10

That's sport! Some friends of mine do that too!

McLaranium 11 months ago 2021-08-17 05:07:15

if pets or cows are in competition: they are awareded as good animals they are, not the owner and his effort - that's different event than Sport.
one friend was amazed with badminton (00)!
swimming is amazing too.
still I don't think what kind of sport I like more between a lot of sports I like.
Lijiao Gong from China 1st !
I was searching and I like the disciplines like that, Disc, "Javalina " , ball-bullet,

You must log in to comment on threads and posts.

Return to forum Scroll to top Email this post to someone