Important Notice for Existing Members: the system is recently updated, and login system is also upgraded. You will need to reset your password to log in again. Please use the FORGOT PASSWORD button below to reset, and after all the procedures, you will be able to log back in. Email us for any issues

Member? Come on in!

Forgot password?

Not angel? Sign up now!

New S-Class from Mecedes!
Started by Night Angel 23-4-06 .

Wow, another great car I don't like the rear much, but overall it is quite nice. There are some really good features especially those incorporating the high-tech pre-safe systems like the radar one called DIstronic Plus System. Very cool!

[ link ]

Nohbudy 1-5-06 2006-05-01 23:16:11

Hmn, dosen't realy excite me... Not all that fast, modded, hip, and i would be afraid to drive it anywhere. I guess all the fancy new Tech is nice, but in two years or so it will be standard on midrange cars.

Then again I am geared twards the home modded cars, much like modded PCs. Where I can't see myself blowing K USD on a high end car, or ,500USD on a high end computer that I will only be partly happy with. Plus it just wont feel like mine... It would be nice, but it would be like a Rented nice... not a this is my baby nice.

Night Angel 2-5-06 2006-05-02 00:54:52

Guess it is all about personal preferences I actually like the current S-Class

Nohbudy 2-5-06 2006-05-02 03:58:29

noob.

just kidding, lols

Night Angel 2-5-06 2006-05-02 10:07:57

Orestes 2-5-06 2006-05-02 20:37:51

I like the older Mecedes more for some reason.

You must log in to comment on threads and posts.

Return to forum Scroll to top Email this post to someone