Important Notice for Existing Members: the system is recently updated, and login system is also upgraded. You will need to reset your password to log in again. Please use the FORGOT PASSWORD button below to reset, and after all the procedures, you will be able to log back in. Email us for any issues

Member? Come on in!

Forgot password?

Not angel? Sign up now!

Do you Samurize?
Started by AppleTree 19-10-08 .

Recently I've discovered this free program called Samurize and it's pretty cool. You could create your own window that displays information of your computer and even from the 'net such as weather.

I haven't spent much time on it and I'm still confused in a lot of things. But at least I've made a very basic monitoring window to put on my desktop to keep myself happy. It's the little thing in the lower left corner.
I'm not that talented as a lot of you guys in graphic design, and I'm imagining that if you guys do use this program, you'll create something impressive.

Please share yours if you do use it I really wanna see! And do check it out if you haven't already!

Night Angel 20-10-08 2008-10-20 01:23:33

I do not have that, since I use Mac haha...and I have iStat on my desktop, which is another kind of monitoring program.

Do you often check the information in that box?

AppleTree 20-10-08 2008-10-20 05:42:27

Yeah I do, especially on the temperature. I don't really have a point. I just wanna know what my PC is doing, and is a restart necessary. The almost-full hard disk space makes me nervous too when I look at it LOL

I'm trying to figure out how to make a display of iTunes, and the upload/download rate of my internet connection. I'm not so good at these programs but I guess this is nice and fun opportunity to learn hehe

crays 20-10-08 2008-10-20 05:59:59

Seem cool. Any link on where i could get it ?

AppleTree . 20-10-08
Their website: [ link ]

Night Angel 20-10-08 2008-10-20 07:17:16

"and is a restart necessary"

I nearly never restart my computer since I switched to Mac. I am so happy that my computer won't get slower and slower after any work and overloading. It runs just all fine at any time.

But the information on Internet connection is important I think. That allows me to see if there is any abnormal behind-the-scene data flow

crays 20-10-08 2008-10-20 13:11:08

Seriously?! I just don't know how the heck you guy's computer can cope. I don't want mine to be a piece of burnt metal LOL.

Night Angel 20-10-08 2008-10-20 13:59:44

Seriously? What do you mean? On restart? Yeah, I mean it

Burnt metal? What did you use it for?

You must log in to comment on threads and posts.

Return to forum Scroll to top Email this post to someone