Important Notice for Existing Members: the system is recently updated, and login system is also upgraded. You will need to reset your password to log in again. Please use the FORGOT PASSWORD button below to reset, and after all the procedures, you will be able to log back in. Email us for any issues

Member? Come on in!

Forgot password?

Not angel? Sign up now!

I don't Cinema - Movies
Started by McLaranium 3 months ago .

As you may know, I don't go to cinema , commonly I don't watch movies and I use Netflix just for some series. I love some movies yeas, even I've purchased on Apple Store and other DVDs - Blue Ray discs

Everyone talking about The Joker - bla bla bla...
I was not interested and long story, simply I don't watch it.

I being far away of cinema world , then I'm not updated and I don't know and... when I heard about The Joker and Joaquin Phoenix I was "disturbed" about all that, even I considered a cheat or fanatic wave the supposed fame and quality of Joaquin Phoenix in The Joker.
I thought: that Joaquin Phoenix, unknown actor? he looks like old and non-popular actor with his One Hit Wonder.
Since The Gladiator and Signs with Joaquin Phoenix, I didn't recognize him, I don't knew he was the same I could not recognize him ! we are older (o0)! and finally with shame I understand now the why so fame and popularity with his JOKER, of course, he has long actor carreer deserved awards-
ooopps

There is no reply to this thread yet.
You must log in to comment on threads and posts.

Return to forum Scroll to top Email this post to someone