Inside Out
Started by Night Angel on 3-8-15 .

Pixar's new movie may not seem to be that attractive like those they did before. No toys, no animated things like cartoon cars or speaking fish. This time, the team goes deep, deep in our head.

The new animation film is about the 5 kinds of emotions in our head, which affects our actions and decisions every day. This time, the focus is on a girl who is moving to another city to continue her life, but unfortunately she does not seem to fancy such change. At the same time, the 5 emotions are all messed up, and so can she fix this? Can those emotions sort themselves out this time?

I watched and I must say, this is the BEST movie ever, at least in the past 12 months. Out of my surprise, this is very touching and I nearly cried inside the cinema...Pixar has outdone themselves again. With just a small and simple plot, they pulled out the details and emotional substances from the characters, and that makes us think, our life is simple and ordinary, but when you look closely, we are all extraordinary.

Really beautiful movie, I just love it and I urge all of you to watch. It is very very meaningful!

McLaranium 4-8-15 2015-08-04 05:44:35

my niece saw it

I will ask her about it.
I will post my opinionion soon

Night Angel . 4-8-15
Yes, please!

McLaranium 12-9-16 2016-09-12 05:52:12

my Opinion.

This is one of the best movies I've seen ever. It is in my top 5, sharing ranking with Last Temptation of Jesus Christ directed by Martin Scorsese.

Maybe a little short for a so interesting and fantastic topic. So deep and touching, so very involving and emotive. My brain never stopped to think, analyze, enjoy, comparing.... the characters in my mind had a vey hard work inside my mind haha. The movie evokes me when I saw what's inside Sponge Bob minds, haha he has office bouys working inside
But iF you consider your own mind related to the movie, I would add words to the Vincent's post: "we all are extraordinary" and complex, so deeply complex.

I banned myself from cry, I was almost, I'm so EMO !
iF I had been in my room alone, for sure you would not believe how EMO cry I can be. I will buy the BlueRay this week, it will be in my special personal sellection with Cinema Paradiso and some other movies.

I think this movie won't be enough interesting for some people because the topic thread inside the story, but for sure this is very nice, good and funny for majorities.

Night Angel 13-9-16 2016-09-13 02:30:35

Indeed it is a great movie! Where did you watch it? On TV?

McLaranium . 13-9-16
blue ray. my brother's apartment.

Night Angel . 13-9-16
Awesome! You got the best quality!

McLaranium . 14-9-16
and so good sound by Sonos

McLaranium 6 months ago 2017-05-03 22:39:08

and still.. I'm looking for the Blueray out for sale at store ! (o0)
maybe I will buy it online Amazon .

You must log in to comment on threads and posts.

Return to forum Scroll to top Email this post to someone