Important Notice for Existing Members: the system is recently updated, and login system is also upgraded. You will need to reset your password to log in again. Please use the FORGOT PASSWORD button below to reset, and after all the procedures, you will be able to log back in. Email us for any issues

Member? Come on in!

Forgot password?

Not angel? Sign up now!

Accident - Non prudency? - does accident exist?
Started by McLaranium 14-7-11 .

"I saw one man and his car without care or take distance between his car and one bus ahead.. the bus turns left and crashes the car"
- It is accident.. it happens sometimes... you don't know iF the bus does not see

"The road was so wet, then the driver lost the control and crashes in the wall"
-Yes.. it happens, the accidents are more risky with the road wet.

"I tried to brake and stop but the brakes failed, that's why I crashed, the car brakes failed"
-accidents may occur... it could happen to you

Yes, it may happen to me but I try reduce the probability a little bit less.
The examples I posted, are examples of how there's no accident, there's something wrong , mistake or irresponsability by one driver . You got to check your car, drive the best you can and take care.

(0)
Part II
its not your fault

You can drive so good, stay fine and some stupid playing instead driving crashes your vehicle... that's an Accident against you - its named accident, yes, it exists. But for the other one driver with the blame That's No Accident man! that's called (for him to him) stupidity.

When you aren't responsable of the incident (when someone damaged to you) then it can be named "accident" but only for you by your side in favor.
When the supposed mistake is by your part or caused by you - kick my kneee! it is not accident, is imprudency, disscare or distraction, negligencia, descuido...

You are responsable to check your car and to drive well,
if the car fails is your fault, if the other car fails is the other drivers fault, for someone it will be accident, for other one must be "fault" fail.

So, I manifest accidents don't exist, only exist imprudency, no care about driving, dissmiss, discare, descuido, human issue.

(and never say "bad luck" ... I learned it watching Formula 1 on TV comments )

Night Angel 18-7-11 2011-07-18 13:28:15

Quoting from crays

i was sleepy

That is SOOOO dangerous. Crays, you should promise all of us and your friends and your family that it won't happen again.

crays 24-7-11 2011-07-24 13:45:14

i did and i won't It was a day before my final assignment, i was rushing all my works

Night Angel 24-7-11 2011-07-24 15:15:02

Never do that again, which is extremely dangerous. Imagine if you die because of just a stupid assignment, that's not worth it!

crays 25-7-11 2011-07-25 14:45:47

yeah i know I will get enough sleep from now on~

McLaranium 26-7-11 2011-07-26 02:02:04

last month my brotha drove drunk... the moto bike!!!

this is the result. foot injurie, photo shows the prototype implanted in recovery process already.
(photo taken 2 days ago)
Images can be disturbing for some people (is not explicit , no blood, no bones, no closeUps)

crays 26-7-11 2011-07-26 02:32:39

woah that is to hold it in place right? scary

Night Angel 26-7-11 2011-07-26 10:08:53

McLaranium 26-7-11 2011-07-26 18:42:58

Scary --- yes.
so:

Drive Safe people!!!

wreckoning 9-8-11 2011-08-09 09:00:18

Here is a video for yall

[ link ]

McLaranium 15-8-11 2011-08-15 02:59:46

this happened on saturday )

the Continental brand has a very bad reputation.... I know why.
I was alone- so good road , the tire did not exploited just .. I dunno! suddenly preasure lost and breaks.

[ link ]

wreckoning 30-8-11 2011-08-30 08:24:40

i think the answer to "do accidents exists?", should be answered with a question "do risks exist in our lives?"

crays 30-8-11 2011-08-30 15:19:52

Now that you put it that way, they exist all the time!

You must log in to comment on threads and posts.

Return to forum Scroll to top Email this post to someone