I am engaged!
Started by Night Angel 20-4-15 .

Well, it is probably necessary to announcement my good news here due to my webmaster role, haha! And yes, I am just engaged and thanks to all my friends for the congratulations!

It is indeed a very beautiful and interesting moment. I told my friends that sometimes you can be so logical about everything, as you know why you are to do something. Everything has a reason. However, when Mr. / Mrs. Right arrives, everything happens in its own, no matter how you want to plan it or not. Things just go so naturally that you won't question why and when. It is just how.

I knew my fiancee Suki at my previous company, and we worked in different teams. We were just colleagues and after she quit, we kept contact. Later after 3 years we started to become really good friends, going out a lot together. Slowly the chemistry grew and we became lovers. This is probably happening too perfectly, when things are slowly coming together piece by piece. I am so lucky to have Suki by my side all the time, during both sunny and rainy days.

Another chapter in my life! I can't wait to share the moments with you all later!

McLaranium 20-4-15 2015-04-20 02:12:39

When you start in a good way and let things happen naturally without you worry or hurry, you only can expect good and better things in life, of course: the new chapter in life of you all.
In šāʾ Allāh

Post edited 20-4-15

ikomi 20-4-15 2015-04-20 02:22:12

Congrats and cheers to a new chapter in your life!

Night Angel 20-4-15 2015-04-20 02:30:55

Thanks thanks

McL, what you said is really true!

McLaranium . 20-4-15
based and inspired in your own words !

Night Angel . 20-4-15
LOL hope that you are also inspired!

You must log in to comment on threads and posts.

Return to forum Scroll to top Email this post to someone