Important Notice for Existing Members: the system is recently updated, and login system is also upgraded. You will need to reset your password to log in again. Please use the FORGOT PASSWORD button below to reset, and after all the procedures, you will be able to log back in. Email us for any issues

Member? Come on in!

Forgot password?

Not angel? Sign up now!

chinese surgery - hand on the ankle
Started by McLaranium 25-12-13 .

it is not a new practice I suppose as he said.

(it looks strange )

his hand will be reattached, by now the hand is in the foot .
(it could be more easy cut the feet nails )

Chinese man has hand put on ankle - CNN.com Video
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/world/2013/12/18/intv-ceradini-china-hand-ankle.cnn.html

Nohbudy 2-1-14 2014-01-02 15:34:08

You guys should see this youtube playlist. It's a video journal of a man who tested a "dog food" like diet, eating only monkey food which is a complete and balanced diet for an entire week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juwvwu3Z5HI&list=RDjuwvwu3Z5HI

Post edited 2-1-14

Night Angel 2-1-14 2014-01-02 16:04:27

Wow

Nohbudy 2-1-14 2014-01-02 18:57:44

This is why we don't have "Soylent" type products generally available. Not because we can't make it, but because no one wants to eat it.

Now I wonder how dogs feel.

Night Angel 2-1-14 2014-01-02 23:53:34

I suppose they don't feel anything. They don't have a brain like us.

And they are colorblind, which will make the dog food just the same as normal meat.

Nohbudy 3-1-14 2014-01-03 01:05:43

They don't have as many taste buds as us humans, though I guess some dogs do get bored of the food they eat. Might just be evolution, they only eat meat so that's all they care about. Whereas, we need a balanced diet of meat and veggies so we feel we need something different from one day to the next.

Night Angel 4-1-14 2014-01-04 01:27:11

Perhaps so. It is really a gift from God that we have taste buds and enjoy a variety of food. It is a inborn pleasure for all human being! You don't need to learn how to enjoy delicious food. You just need to eat it.

That's why I love good food!

crays 4-1-14 2014-01-04 05:08:27

Just saw a documentary awhile back from nat geo about numbers, apparently there's this guy who ate raw meat and stuff and its proven to be healthier. Cooked food somehow messed up the chemical within the food, it is best to be eaten raw.

Night Angel 4-1-14 2014-01-04 09:45:08

Then are you doing to do that?

I will just eat sushi. And I will eat vegetable raw.

crays 4-1-14 2014-01-04 11:46:39

I cannot imagine the taste man lol, i mean the way he described it made so much sense, non of the animals in the world eat cooked food, they have less health complication.

He said when we eat raw food we tend to get an upset stomach but that is because we are so used to cooked food. He took a scoop of grind meat and a scoop of margarine and chew them down.

I can probably do margarine, but i'd probably puke if i ever eat raw meat.

McLaranium 8-1-14 2014-01-08 21:15:07

[ link ]

don't get it - I ignore info about "soylent"
it reminds me the astronaut food for space ships.

Nohbudy 21-1-14 2014-01-21 15:27:34

mmm, that's a neat idea for a product. Sometimes I get home late, and I'm hungry but I just don't want to go thourgh the motions of stuffing my face with trash. As a single guy who lives alone, it's hard to eat healthy. It's expensive, and time consuming. Fresh ingredients go bad quickly, while smaller portion foods that are sold tend to be high in salts and fats.
It's certainly not an every meal thing, but I could do soylent regularly.

McLaranium 21-1-14 2014-01-21 18:29:22

"As a single guy who lives alone, it's hard to eat healthy"
I imagine it comes since ancestral or cavern ages. The man is not the one to cook at home in some way, the man hunts the woman farm- home works. maybe that's in our genetic, I saw a tv show about behaviors: mans dislike ask for adresses, woman does, the man is the hunter oriented* by instinct and senses by nature with nature 'cause he is hunter. Woman is practical and easy. (o0)

*(things have changed, now we can be oriented in buildings, streets and flow not by enviroment as "natural" , even there are people get lost in subway)

You must log in to comment on threads and posts.

Return to forum Scroll to top Email this post to someone