:maps: las short trip MEX
Started by McLaranium 2 months ago .

from Mexico City with the new road (and from my house door) is fast and easy arrive to the beach, at least to the port city, . nothing special but nice to relax and rest . warm - maybe hot weather with so much rain . but it must be Hot as the hell in sunny days . in vacations season it must be full so much people and crowd .. oouch . . no thanks. I like visit places when everybody is working leaving me alone

Tuxpan, Veracruz, MEX
Port city at North Eats Coast

McLaranium 2 months ago 2017-10-01 20:46:40

and the road.

Night Angel 2 months ago 2017-10-02 01:12:23

New road meaning it was just done and you can use it now?

ikomi 2 months ago 2017-10-02 01:52:43

Great shot of the Is it usual for those roads in the 2nd post to have little (zero) traffic?

McLaranium 2 months ago 2017-10-02 02:47:12

usual a little traffic - weekends increases the cars traffic in the Check Payment Point. when you find a very crowd traffic jam taking hours - when "repair work" is in progress (o0)
the free road is panoramic and small road ya know, only one car by direction. but a lot of drivers don't use it, they choose the "speed road" .
this is New Road - I mean new route- the old rout takes at least 6 hrs of driving - now 3 hrs.

ikomi 2 months ago 2017-10-02 19:42:37

The new road (highway?) is too boring?

Night Angel 2 months ago 2017-10-03 02:11:31

I am so jealous of such beautiful scenery. HK also has such great views, but not many. These skyscrapers and packed estate buildings are driving me (and all HK people actually) crazy...

McLaranium 2 months ago 2017-10-03 02:17:18

about roads.
The modern highway is comfortable, fast, direct.
the traditional free way old road, is more slow, more curves when it passes by mountains, not so much maintenance , but you can enjoy the weather and drive with the window open in some places (rain or so hot as hell could be annoying )., and you can make stops in some town.
in the modern highway you can find "services" like SOS and assistance., the modern road can be more safe in terms of space, width, signals, but so much dangerous because stupid irresponsable drivers run as fast as they can and some trucks and trailers don't respect limits of weight and speed. in the old road , less traffic, less accidents, more relaxed and so much more time of driving , and saving $$, maybe more gasoline is required. , in the highway you save time and gas but the fee $$ sometimes is so much expensive.
my choice haha is as follow:

First Class:
Highway, Air-Climatized, Stereo Sound, Faster times for traveling distances.

Tourist Class:
Mixed between highway and freeway, random Air-climatized, it takes average time to arrive.

Economic class:
Freeway whenever possible, air-climatized only if weather is annoying or demanding, no more than 100 km /h to save fuel. it takes more time .

You must log in to comment on threads and posts.

Return to forum Scroll to top Email this post to someone