Important Notice for Existing Members: the system is recently updated, and login system is also upgraded. You will need to reset your password to log in again. Please use the FORGOT PASSWORD button below to reset, and after all the procedures, you will be able to log back in. Email us for any issues

Member? Come on in!

Forgot password?

Not angel? Sign up now!

85" 8K by Samnsung. if you design your setup, don't pay extra!
Started by McLaranium 2 months ago .

85" 8K
I imagine, if you get the one with lower price, you can save more $$ for a very good and high quality home theater system, I imagine a good brand of home theater could be better than the integrated audio of the screen.
Why the difference of prices?
some new features including "alexa" , more "power of processing with its chip",
not a wide difference to worth the upgrade I think. I've seen (on youtube) fantastic 4K TV rooms - of course an 8K setup would be excellent, considering the prices like that, you could include smart lights and amazing sound and I bet with lower price.
even if you have enough budget $$$ to get the more expensive and best audio system, it would not be smart purchase/setup, wasting some features.
4K is enough to me - considering the kind of media I display and the TV provider

Night Angel 2 months ago 2022-04-23 14:31:52

Well, do you need 8K? I don't think many people would need to look at 4 numbers of 4K screens at the same time...while many movies are not upgraded yet to 8K...

And also that is QLED, perhaps not a need yet for such technology...

McLaranium 2 months ago 2022-04-27 04:07:09

You must log in to comment on threads and posts.

Return to forum Scroll to top Email this post to someone