Caved...
Started by manifest3r 5 months ago .

I got the AirPods first back in March. Then the 13" 2015 MacBook Pro. I get the iPhone X next month.

Night Angel 4 months ago 2018-07-28 15:43:31

Yeah! How much do you like the setup so far?

My MacBook Pro just lost its trackpad. It didn't function at all last week when I was using it in the office...the fixing cost was like US0 after check at the Apple Shop Genius Bar, which was outrageous....

In the end, I just bought the new black Magic Mouse and called it a day...

Night Angel . 4 months ago
Well, I don't want to search around and find a third-party to fix it...too troublesome for me when I have a lot of other obligations haha...so yeah, a mouse will work. And the black one is beautiful...

manifest3r . 3 months ago
The problem is for some of my needs as a developer, the tool doesn't exist (looking at you Bear notes and LG!).

I might go to an Apple store and check it out. I've about had it with that other mouse - I don't even use it! lol

Oh and I've been using an iPhone X for about 2 weeks now, and damn am I impressed! Everything is so fluid (120hz touch input is amazing) and responsive. There are a couple of UX and UI kinks that I think Apple can improve, but overall I am very happy with my purchase It's also pretty refreshing using another OS, considering I've been using Android since 2010.

McLaranium . 3 months ago
"Everything is so fluid"
I agree.
I've been - mail , whatsapp, some photos.

when you need apps and communication fluid and reliable I find does it better. just a few apps are some better in Android than IOS. but nothing to repent .

Night Angel . 3 months ago
You are using iPhone X, manifester! And I am sure you won't be able to go back to ....

McL is not planning to switch?

McLaranium . 3 months ago
iF someday I use iPhone - is 'cause my brothers and mom uses it. (o0)
after ipod, ipad, and my bro's devices - i don't need it. my mother uses moth: one huawei and one iPod (o0)
iF MANIFEST3R is reading this - I would like him to say something about this earpods sound (o0)

McLaranium 4 months ago 2018-08-01 08:16:09

can you install SS Disc? or it has one already? will you install SSD?

manifest3r . 4 months ago
I only have 128GB SSD in it at the moment. I do have the option to upgrade to a new SSD since it's not soldered on, but it has to be one from Apple as they use a proprietary connector. A 512GB one costs ~0USD, so right now I'm just cruising along with an external 1TB drive. I got this MacBook for ~0USD, which was a steal, and bought a replacement keyboard and an SSD for . All in all I spent 0.

McLaranium . 4 months ago
if you are saying 0 USD for that 2015 macbook , it is cheap and it worths. at least based in the mexican prices.

manifest3r . 4 months ago
Oops! I meant 450USD

McLaranium . 4 months ago
my gossip:
I tested RAM memory in an all in one pc Lenovo, I noticed the good difference. I will upgrade it to the 8 GB chip, around 75 USD.
I will consider add the SSD later , but I don't want to spend more money on it, because it's OEM Windows is already working and ya know iF I change the hard disk the licences and bla bla bla

Night Angel . 3 months ago
Haha, indeed, but SSD is something you want. Once you use it, you won't be able to go back...

You must log in to comment on threads and posts.

Return to forum Scroll to top Email this post to someone